It did whoosh by didn’t it? Like *that* whooooohska (as Daisy would say). We had a lovely time with my little sis and her very soon to be husband.
We actually I ate too much, drank too much, drove too much and in between sat and hung out with the kids. It’s always so nice to have visitors that can give their undivided attention to the girls. The gals love it. I love it. And I think they love it too. Every one’s a winner!
We had dinner at our local pub on Saturday night which was fabulous for many reasons.
1. We have the best local pub in the entire world. The end.
2. They had roast pork and crackling on offer. No more needs to be said there.
3. The girls were really good and well behaved and lasted waaaay past their bed times.
4. We got to sit around and drink wine with great people on a Saturday night like proper people do.
5. I didn’t have to cook or clean up.
6. There were the most beautiful, huge hydrangeas there for me to admire (and share with you!)
7. When we got home there was warm pie for us to eat.
I was so excited by it all that I even made everyone (well almost everyone) actually look at the camera while I took a proper photo! This is very unlike me to do this. I must have had too many wines!
We have some more visitors early this week, the Australia Day holiday on Wednesday and then…….drumroll please….DAISY GOES BACK TO PRESCHOOL on Thursday! It’s going to be a busy week. But a great week. Hope you have an extra good one!