I interrupt this ever saddening blog with 6 rays of sunshine. Daise had the PERFECT afternoon yesterday. Even though I had to work I managed to leave early and we got at least 2.5 hours together before she went to bed. She is a joy. Her excitement for the smallest things is contagious and my love for her is bursting.
1. Playing with leaves outside in the crisp winter afternoon air
2. Coming inside to practice walking (pushing around her high chair)
3. Watching the washing machine go round and round. She says both “round and round” and does the action with her hands
4. Eating grandma’s spag bol for dinner.
5. Bath time WITH her baby
6. Bottle and ready for bed in her ladybird pyjamas.